On December 15th, a product labelling session took place at the premises of CPD association (https://www.cpdconsulta.it/) in Torino, Italy. During the co-creation session were labelled 240 bottles of coke, 197 bags of chocolates, 6 packs of mayonnaise and 155 tins of hazelnut cream. Another contribution to help reduce food waste by indicating the recommended consumption interval of products that have already exceeded their best before expiration date. Stay tuned for further updates in the next few days!
More Decido posts
- The final event: a unique opportunity to share achievements, distribute knowledge and check common points with other projects
- DECIDO Final Event: Shaping the Future of Evidence-Informed Policy Making
- Empowering Greek Municipalities: Addressing Power Outages with Decido
- Strategies for Engaging Public Authorities in EOSC Adoption
- Reflecting on EOSC Services for Public Authorities: the Data Driven Policy Cluster at EGI2023