Autumn of 2023 was a busy time, as the preparations for the second round of piloting took place. A new version of the DECIDO portal was created, and partners and stakeholders needed time to learn to use it. The new portal presented a more streamlined policy development process, with quicker access to all the connected tools. The pilot was organized through three separate days, to plan and reflect, discuss, and to update the policy. The policy created presents an updated version that better encapsulates the needs of the Kainuu region to improve communication and risk awareness.
More Decido posts
- The final event: a unique opportunity to share achievements, distribute knowledge and check common points with other projects
- DECIDO Final Event: Shaping the Future of Evidence-Informed Policy Making
- Empowering Greek Municipalities: Addressing Power Outages with Decido
- Strategies for Engaging Public Authorities in EOSC Adoption
- Reflecting on EOSC Services for Public Authorities: the Data Driven Policy Cluster at EGI2023