After three years, the project DECIDO is coming to an end. During the last couple of months Torino will be busy testing the final design of the solutions developed for its three pilot cases – meteorological emergencies, food waste & poverty, refugees. Many events are scheduled, from the testing of new alert messages both via mobile devices and the flight of an experimental drone, to final webinars to collect feedbacks from all the scenarios, paving the way to the final conference on February 22nd in Brussels.
More Decido posts
- The final event: a unique opportunity to share achievements, distribute knowledge and check common points with other projects
- DECIDO Final Event: Shaping the Future of Evidence-Informed Policy Making
- Empowering Greek Municipalities: Addressing Power Outages with Decido
- Strategies for Engaging Public Authorities in EOSC Adoption
- Reflecting on EOSC Services for Public Authorities: the Data Driven Policy Cluster at EGI2023