The second session of the Turin pilot is now in full swing, for all the three test scenarios. About the flood emergency scenario, on 7 and 13 February, a drone will fly over the river Po at the Meisino Park, broadcasting a weather alert message via loudspeaker; on the same days, customised alert messages will be sent via WhatsApp to an already identified test group based on the categories of recipients. Regarding the scenario on fighting against the food waste, the experimentation of accompanying sheets to the baskets of products that are distributed to families in need at the Anatra Zoppa social club by the ARCI Association continues; the labelling of individual food and drink packages at the warehouse of CPD Association has been completed and the local DECIDO team will soon receive feedback from users. Finally, within the scenario of the welcoming of Ukrainian refugees, updates to the Ukrainian-language website will continue throughout the month of February, with the most topical news for all the Ukrainians fleeing the war and residing in Turin and Piedmont: by 1 February an important news on the automatic extension of residence permits for temporary protection will be published on the website. Stay tuned!
More Decido posts
- The final event: a unique opportunity to share achievements, distribute knowledge and check common points with other projects
- DECIDO Final Event: Shaping the Future of Evidence-Informed Policy Making
- Empowering Greek Municipalities: Addressing Power Outages with Decido
- Strategies for Engaging Public Authorities in EOSC Adoption
- Reflecting on EOSC Services for Public Authorities: the Data Driven Policy Cluster at EGI2023