DECIDO and AGORA have joined forces to address climate-induced challenges, particularly the heightened risk of forest fires in the Matarraña region. AGORA project promotes soft innovative strategies for climate resilience, specifically targeting forest fire prevention. Meanwhile, DECIDO leverages the European Open Science Cloud (EOSC) to connect open research data and public sector information, developing tools for early warning and treatment of disasters through citizen participation. The Valderrobres workshop showcases the joint efforts of DECIDO and AGORA in innovating solutions for a more resilient and prepared community. Stay tuned for updates on the outcomes of this collaborative initiative in battling climate-induced challenges.
More Decido posts
- The final event: a unique opportunity to share achievements, distribute knowledge and check common points with other projects
- DECIDO Final Event: Shaping the Future of Evidence-Informed Policy Making
- Empowering Greek Municipalities: Addressing Power Outages with Decido
- Strategies for Engaging Public Authorities in EOSC Adoption
- Reflecting on EOSC Services for Public Authorities: the Data Driven Policy Cluster at EGI2023