website GDPR general policy
https://decido-project.eu website GDPR general policy
Our Organisation collects the following data:
Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, your interest in the project, your role, your evaluation of project outcomes, and other project related comments)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Organisation with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
How will we use your data?
Our Organisation collects your data so that we can:
- Manage your account.
- Email you with surveys or newsletters.
- Invite you to project exercises
- Your data will be used only in the H2020 DECIDO project consortium perimeter.
How do we store your data?
Our Organisation securely stores your data at register.it cloud service.
Our Organisation will keep your data for 72 months maximum Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by deleting the related tables in the data base.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Organisation would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Our Organisation for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Organisation correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Organisation to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Organisation erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Organisation restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Organisation’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Organisation transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Or write to us: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Organisation uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org